My ambitions are to become a doctor and a licensed surgeon, while keeping maths as one of my hobbies. Hopefully, here’s how my life would lead:
After graduating from EPPS with a good result in the PSLE exams, I will be heading to NUS high. After graduating from there, as usual, I will be sent to NS as a medic. After NS, I will be leaving Singapore for The John Hopkins University in the US to be both a doctor and a licensed surgeon.
MY OBJECTIVE
-To find a cure for AIDS (I already have a solution in my mind)
-To save many, many lives.
- (Hobby) discover a new formula that can find the unknown from the known.
MY DEDICATIONS
But all these can only be made possible under the guidance of Mr. Wan. Without his guidance, I may never succeed. He is the most caring teacher, in a way that he cares about us, like, explaining to us about the questions that we are not sure with, telling us the secrets behind Singapore, giving us math shortcuts, but ultimately, his words of encouragement can resurrect anybody who feels down. Plus, in the darkest times, he can shine light to anyone’s path of their career or goal. In my eyes, Mr. Wan is the most impressive and the most caring teacher I have ever met in my whole life. Despite being the fiercest teacher in EPPS, his anger was used to help people instead of ‘kill’ people. I can see that his anger was also used to bring the better out of people. Nevertheless, his anger showed me his wanting for us to have great futures. His greatness is beyond speak able or even writeable. His name will be etched in my life forever.
After graduating from EPPS with a good result in the PSLE exams, I will be heading to NUS high. After graduating from there, as usual, I will be sent to NS as a medic. After NS, I will be leaving Singapore for The John Hopkins University in the US to be both a doctor and a licensed surgeon.
MY OBJECTIVE
-To find a cure for AIDS (I already have a solution in my mind)
-To save many, many lives.
- (Hobby) discover a new formula that can find the unknown from the known.
MY DEDICATIONS
But all these can only be made possible under the guidance of Mr. Wan. Without his guidance, I may never succeed. He is the most caring teacher, in a way that he cares about us, like, explaining to us about the questions that we are not sure with, telling us the secrets behind Singapore, giving us math shortcuts, but ultimately, his words of encouragement can resurrect anybody who feels down. Plus, in the darkest times, he can shine light to anyone’s path of their career or goal. In my eyes, Mr. Wan is the most impressive and the most caring teacher I have ever met in my whole life. Despite being the fiercest teacher in EPPS, his anger was used to help people instead of ‘kill’ people. I can see that his anger was also used to bring the better out of people. Nevertheless, his anger showed me his wanting for us to have great futures. His greatness is beyond speak able or even writeable. His name will be etched in my life forever.
1 comment:
Dear Bryan,
It’s was so touched after reading your heartfelt expression for all your appreciations to your teacher Mr. Wan, whom have been mentoring your development in these two years and he would become one of the Role Models for your future development in this society. ( I would also like to extend my appreciation to your teacher Mr. Wan through this blogger. Thanks You very much for teaching and caring my son Bryan. )
I am so glad to see your mission and vision for your future development in this early stage that I strongly believe that this would never be a dream in your life. Walk the Talk !
Post a Comment