Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Causeway Points Incident


Writen By: Bryan Hon, 5 Honesty


The bright morning sun penetrated the windows of my room, which woke me up terribly I covered the light with my hand and pulled myself out of my bed. I was in high spirits as I was going out with my friends, Peter, John and Mary to Causeway Point. Suddenly, there was a phone call. I picked the phone up and listened to y nosy friend, John, who told me that he was already waiting.

I took a shower, and got changed. Then, I went to the door. But before I could turn the door knob, my mother called me for breakfast. I dragged my feet to the dinning table.

After a while, I left my flat hurriedly before my mother could say a word. I knew I was already thirty minutes late. I took a cab to Causeway Point and heaved a sigh of relief as I was not so late.

I stood at the bus stop where we had chosen to meet. I waited anxiously for a long time, wondering where they had gone.

I surveyed the area and soon found a huge crowd on the road. Curiosity led me to the crowd where I found my friends.

I pushed aside the passersby and found Peter in a pool of blood. I stood rooted to the ground with horror. My anger rose in my mind of the passers-by who had done nothing to help at all. The coldness of these people was unbearable.

I called the ambulance anxiously, with sweat running down profusely down my forehead. Soon, the wailing of siren could be heard in the distance and we headed to the hospital.

Peter was placed on a bed next to a cardiogram. I waited anxiously for my friend, who was still unsound, praying for him to recover.

Suddenly, the cardiogram started to beep wildly. My heart followed its beep wildly. Within seconds, doctors were rushing into the room trying to save my dear friend from death.

Not long after, doctors came out of the room. I rushed to the doctor and asked about Peter’s status. The doctor sighed, shook his head and then left. I knew what had happened to my friend, He had lost a battle to survive.

I stood beside Peter and pulled out a picture of me and him. Looking at the photo, flashes of memory of my friend filled my mind.

No comments:

Bryan's Blog

Please don't forget to drop your comments.