Written by: Bryan Hon (Aug 2007)
It was twelve midnight, perfect, I jumped off the bed and went to my mom’s room. I tip-toed silently to her bag. From her wallet, I pulled out five hundred dollars as I tempted on my desire. I took the house key ran out of the door.
The streets were cold silent. I waited impatiently for my contact. I shivered and was dribbling foam down my mouth. I did not know why I was here, all I knew was that I wanted my daily dosage of drugs. I could not resist the sight of drugs. Out of the darkness, my contact walked down the street, at last my temptation ended. I rushed up to him, pulled out my money and pushed it into the drug dealer’s hand. He passed the drugs over the left. I rushed to the nearest chair and took out the drugs, I took one of the drugs and a sensation of happiness rushed to my mind.
The long sensation of happiness had ended, I looked up and saw two narcotics officers, they were staring at me. Soon, they grabbed my arms and put me into the police car. I was sent to the drug rehabilitation centre after questioning. I had to go for the Cold Turkey treatment. Every time I thought about drugs I felt the pain and the suffering I had went through. After a few years of rehabilitation, I am glad that with the help from the rehabilitation centre and support from my parents I finally kicked the habit on taking drugs.
It was a total regret to my life. I was happy to see my parents but had no more friends. After a few weeks, I had a call from the drug rehabilitation centre. They had given me a chance by giving me a job as a waiter, I worked hard and soon I earned a huge sum of money, with that amount of money, I contributed part of it to charity instead of using the money to support my drug lifestyle. As I soon had a wife, I began to lead a much happier life.
I regret mixing the wrong companies that was where I started on drugs. Drugs had ruined my life. I am glad that I was given a 2nd chance. Never will I touch on drugs again.
It was twelve midnight, perfect, I jumped off the bed and went to my mom’s room. I tip-toed silently to her bag. From her wallet, I pulled out five hundred dollars as I tempted on my desire. I took the house key ran out of the door.
The streets were cold silent. I waited impatiently for my contact. I shivered and was dribbling foam down my mouth. I did not know why I was here, all I knew was that I wanted my daily dosage of drugs. I could not resist the sight of drugs. Out of the darkness, my contact walked down the street, at last my temptation ended. I rushed up to him, pulled out my money and pushed it into the drug dealer’s hand. He passed the drugs over the left. I rushed to the nearest chair and took out the drugs, I took one of the drugs and a sensation of happiness rushed to my mind.
The long sensation of happiness had ended, I looked up and saw two narcotics officers, they were staring at me. Soon, they grabbed my arms and put me into the police car. I was sent to the drug rehabilitation centre after questioning. I had to go for the Cold Turkey treatment. Every time I thought about drugs I felt the pain and the suffering I had went through. After a few years of rehabilitation, I am glad that with the help from the rehabilitation centre and support from my parents I finally kicked the habit on taking drugs.
It was a total regret to my life. I was happy to see my parents but had no more friends. After a few weeks, I had a call from the drug rehabilitation centre. They had given me a chance by giving me a job as a waiter, I worked hard and soon I earned a huge sum of money, with that amount of money, I contributed part of it to charity instead of using the money to support my drug lifestyle. As I soon had a wife, I began to lead a much happier life.
I regret mixing the wrong companies that was where I started on drugs. Drugs had ruined my life. I am glad that I was given a 2nd chance. Never will I touch on drugs again.
No comments:
Post a Comment